Availability & Booking
Please see the availability calendar and booking system below.
If the dates and prices don’t work for you then please do call or email us to discuss further. We can be flexible and will always try and accommodate you.
We very much hope to welcome you to Burgie, to relax, unwind and enjoy the beautiful Morayshire countryside. If however, matters are taken out of our hands in relation to Covid 19, we want you to view our properties and know you have booked with confidence.
Should we at Burgie, unfortunately, have to cancel your reservation due to Covid-19, or if you cancel your booking because UK government public health measures mean you are not allowed to travel, the following conditions will apply and you can choose either:
✓ Full refund
If we have to cancel your reservation, we will refund you the full amount* you have paid for your booking.
*We cannot be responsible for any additional charges that might be incurred when booking through an agent.
✓ Transfer to a later date
Subject to availability, we will help you move your booking to a later date with no admin fees, but please be aware that if the cost of your new reservation is higher than your original booking, then you will need to pay the difference, similarly if there is a reduced rate we will, of course, refund the difference.
For full terms and conditions of the available options and when they apply, see booking conditions.
✓ Pay for your summer break just 3 weeks before you go
To give you more time to pay for your holiday during these uncertain times, we can move the balance due date for bookings, with arrival dates up to 31st August 2020 to just 21 days prior to the arrival date.
✓ Enhanced Cleaning Measures and safer check-ins
We will be implementing additional and enhanced cleaning measures in order to provide a safer environment for guests. We have also altered some of our processes to emphasise the importance of social distancing during check-in and throughout a guests’ stay. Full details are available on the website.
✓ Health & Safety Planning – Covid-19
We have developed a comprehensive Covid-19 plan for guests, our own housekeeping, and maintenance teams to ensure their safety as far as is within our control. We will be implementing industry standards as they become available.
- We do not permit stag or hen parties. Please refer to ‘Your reponsibilities’ in the booking Terms & Conditions section of the website. In order to make a booking the
- Online booking form should be completed, the booking will be reviewed and an email of confirmation of acceptance of the booking will follow.
- Bookings will remain provisional until the deposit is paid and confirmed by the Owner. If the Agent/Owner does not accept a booking, the monies paid will be immediately refunded.
- Once the booking is confirmed in writing by the Agent/Owner a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total rent is required to secure the booking. (Bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival will be asked to pay the full holiday rental.)
- A refundable Security/Good Housekeeping Deposit of £500 will be requested along with the final balance of the holiday 8 weeks prior to arrival. This will be refunded to you within 7 days after your stay provided that no breakages nor damage have occurred during your stay at Burgie House
For any enquiries regarding Burgie House and to make any provisional bookings only please call or email us. Please note that provisional bookings can only be held for one week.