Availability & Booking
Please see the availability calendar and booking system below.
If the dates and prices don’t work for you then please do call or email us to discuss further. We can be flexible and will always try and accommodate you.
- We do not permit stag or hen parties. Please refer to ‘Your reponsibilities’ in the booking Terms & Conditions section of the website. In order to make a booking the
- Online booking form should be completed, the booking will be reviewed and an email of confirmation of acceptance of the booking will follow.
- Bookings will remain provisional until the deposit is paid and confirmed by the Owner. If the Agent/Owner does not accept a booking, the monies paid will be immediately refunded.
- Once the booking is confirmed in writing by the Agent/Owner a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total rent is required to secure the booking. (Bookings made within 8 weeks of arrival will be asked to pay the full holiday rental.)
- A refundable Security/Good Housekeeping Deposit of £500 will be requested along with the final balance of the holiday 8 weeks prior to arrival. This will be refunded to you within 7 days after your stay provided that no breakages nor damage have occurred during your stay at Burgie House
For any enquiries regarding Burgie House and to make any provisional bookings only please call or email us. Please note that provisional bookings can only be held for one week.